Kim Dang on Fri, 7 Jul 2000 03:02:40 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] Bell atlantic just reduced their prices on DSL

>Since I'm (pardon the pun) window-shopping for DSL right now, I was
wondering if they still use PPPoE and only give dynamic addresses.

>Yes, as far as I know still dynamic address and PPPoE, although others have
posted over the past few weeks that BA had intentions of changing that. But
I didn't see any guarantees.

Best regards,
Kim

*	As a net is made up of a series of ties, so everything	 *
* in this world is connected by a series of ties. If anyone thinks *
* that the mesh of a net is an independent, isolated thing,		 *
* he is mistaken. It is called a net because it is made up of a    *
* series of interconnected meshes, and each mesh has its place     *
* and responsibility in relation to the other meshes.			 *