Michelle Weber on Mon, 10 Jul 2000 22:07:38 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] Lilo / 1024 sector problem (dual boot)

Right click on my computer, select Advanced, then click the Startup and
Recovery options.  There's a checkbox that says "Display list of operating
systems for x seconds"  And a drop down box with operating systems in it.
If you only have one OS installed, it's pretty pointless to show the menu.

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu