Michael W. Ryan on Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:55:56 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Whats the best way to get to IQ Group in light of GOP and protests?

I work in Center City at 18th & Market.  I STRONGLY recommend you take the
train in.  Drive in closer to the city so that you have better options for
the number of trains, but take the train into the city proper.  You can
get SEPTA schedules online at "http://www.septa.org";.  I don't know how
the parking has been, but the traffic is a mess, and, unfortunately, the
IQ Group is located in a high activity area for the convention.  Rule of
thumb: if the area has a good hotel, it's going to have convention
traffic.

Michael W. Ryan, MCP, MCT     | OTAKON 2000
mryan@netaxs.com              | Convention of Otaku Generation
http://www.netaxs.com/~mryan/ | http://www.otakon.com/

No, I don't hear voices in my head;
I'm the one that tells the voices in your head what to say.