Francis Gleeson on Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:49:55 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Whats the best way to get to IQ Group in light of GOP and protests?

I am coming from Willow Grove, normally I take a roundabout way that eventually gets me to the
Ben Franklin Parkway via kelly drive. The most direct route which I hate is due south on 611. I have

a feeling that both of these routes will be impacted by the GOP and protests and police rerouting of

traffic. Are any plug mailees up to date with the traffic situation in center city? Any intersection
or streets
that need to be avoided?