jackw on Wed, 2 Aug 2000 13:15:18 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] Whats the best way to get to IQ Group in light of GOP and protests?

fern rock parking is $1.00 and pretty tough to get sometimes... parking is
abundant at the warminster station (street&jacksonville rds) and you take
the R2 south to fern rock and then transfer to the broad street line there.
fern rock is also a kinda long drive imho.  I guess it depends where in
willow grove you are.  Other stops along the R2 with parking (though
probably somewhat full if not completely) include hatboro, willow grove
(York and Davisville iirc), crestmont, roslyn (susquehanna and something).