Inkdog.com Staff on Mon, 4 Sep 2000 14:33:50 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] Linux DSL

Hello list!

I have had Bellatlantic DSL for some time.  They are complete crap, both in
terms of the outages and the lack of custumor service.  Can anyone recommond
to me a Linux friendly ISP in Delware county, that could just come out to my
house and swtich the loop back to them and NOT Ma Bell.  I think there was a
gentlemen on here before who said that there was a company in the area that
can do this, DCA Net or something?  I cannot remember.  :)

Feel free to email me off list

In any case I would like to do this ASAP.  And I assume that I can change
the MAC address that my IP addy is bound to under a normal ISP?  Thanks all!

Anthony