Eric Cunningham on Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:11:46 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] shameless job search

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any linux jobs in the philly area for
a up and coming linux geek.  I'm a Drexel Computer Engineering student
looking for an internship that possibly might lead to a permanent
position.  There are a ton of things I'd love to learn about so its
important to me that a mentor be available to answer questions.  I'm
fairly independent on the job but it would be great to have someone who
knew a great deal more.

Some things I'd be interested in learning more about include firewalls,
network security, DNS & Bind, mail servers, Virtual Private Networking,
ADSL & other high speed circuits, and linux administration such as
performance tweaking and security.

I'm hoping this job will be flexible enough to allow me to work 20-40
hours per week while I finish my Engineering degree at Drexel.  Pay is
flexible as I don't ask for much.  I just need to pay the rent.  If
anyone has anything available, please email me or call.  215-382-8666

Thanks!

-eric

http://www.pages.drexel.edu/undergrad/st96d92z/pages/resume.html