Benjamin Folk Jr. on Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:44:28 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] shameless job search

Check out www.aspre.net.  Tell them Ben sent you.  They have three
separate shifts available for employment.   I have been there for about
three months so far and it is not too bad.   Lots of horrible support
issues, but you will get a chance to use the crap out Linux on production
webservers...about 1000 of them so far.

Ben

benjr@voicenet.com

Eric Cunningham wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I was wondering if anyone knew of any linux jobs in the philly area for
> a up and coming linux geek.  I'm a Drexel Computer Engineering student
> looking for an internship that possibly might lead to a permanent
> position.  There are a ton of things I'd love to learn about so its
> important to me that a mentor be available to answer questions.  I'm
> fairly independent on the job but it would be great to have someone who
> knew a great deal more.
>
> Some things I'd be interested in learning more about include firewalls,
> network security, DNS & Bind, mail servers, Virtual Private Networking,
> ADSL & other high speed circuits, and linux administration such as
> performance tweaking and security.
>
> I'm hoping this job will be flexible enough to allow me to work 20-40
> hours per week while I finish my Engineering degree at Drexel.  Pay is
> flexible as I don't ask for much.  I just need to pay the rent.  If
> anyone has anything available, please email me or call.  215-382-8666
>
> Thanks!
>
> -eric
>
> http://www.pages.drexel.edu/undergrad/st96d92z/pages/resume.html

Benjamin Folk Jr.