Charles Stack on Fri, 29 Sep 2000 10:09:38 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [PLUG] shameless job search

Eric,

As a fellow Drexel grad (1988), I am impressed with your skillset.  If you
don't mind doing some Windows development work (we're a Delphi/Oracle shop)
in addition to Linux (we're anticipating the release of to Kylix) and are
interested, I'll be glad to put a word in for you with the owners (one of
which is also a Drexel grad) and see if their interested in pickup up a
co-op.
When would you be available? Until when?

Our company, located in Pottstown PA, develops and sells some of the top
public safety related software (records management, Computer Aided Dispatch,
etc) in the industry.  Our current efforts are taking down us down the
internet and wireless avenues.  We are also spinning off another line of
business doing custom and commercial apps.  I antipcate that we'll begin
doing a lot of cool stuff with Linux within the next year as we ramp up for
our next generation product line..

If your interested, let me know via private e-mail and we'll chat.

Regards,

Charles Stack
charles@codycomp.com
Director, I/S