plug-announce-admin on Mon, 2 Oct 2000 00:04:47 -0400 (EDT)

[PLUG] [PLUG-Announce]RedHat is coming to Penn

RedHat is coming to Penn!

Paul McNamara (Vice President, Products and Platforms)
will be speaking

Tue, Oct. 3rd
7pm
Heilmeier Hall, Towne Building

Sponsored by the Dining Philosophers
http://dp.seas.upenn.edu

Brief Bio:

      Paul McNamara, who has held a number of management positions at
IBM, earned a bachelor's degree in Engineering from Drexel University
in Philadelphia. Paul's experience in both marketing and technology
are an asset to the Red Hat management team. Before joining Red Hat,
Paul was President and Chief Operating Officer of Asset Management
Technologies, a leading provider of innovative software and
technology.

--
"I haven't had any mail from my mother since her ISP ended up in the
RBL. I deny that I nominated them ..."  (Peter Corlett)