Pete Foley on Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:30:57 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] DSL Trivia

I use Speakeasy also, and they are great.  They do cost a little
more than many other DSL providers ($59.99 a month for 608 down
 128 up) but their service is great.  Plus with multiple static
IP's, the ability to run servers and split the line in an internal
network, and no contract to sign (just a verbal agreement that you
will not abuse the service) it is worth the extra cash.  Plus they
run Linux and offer Linux support.  Can't beat that!

-Pete

Thus spake Beldon Dominello on Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 09:59:16PM -0400: