Jeff Abrahamson on Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:17:45 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [PLUG] New space for PLUG meetings

On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 09:32:33PM -0400, Darxus@ChaosReigns.com wrote:
> A summary of relavant issues is at
> http://www.phillylinux.org/location.html

Thanks.

> But I feel pretty strongly that the November meeting should be held at
> CIGNA, because of its central location.  I don't think $7 parking 3 blocks
> away is all that bad, and I think we can deal with the name list issue.

I agree: $7 parking 3 blocks away versus $7 RT train fare and a 3
block walk. Hmm.

(I prefer CC because it fits my commute better, but I just wanted to
highlight that many people will see the costs as similar. Those who
work and live in the suburbs, of course, will find the drives similar
or easier, depending on whether you have to touch 202.

Anyway, I'll be on vacation the first week in November, so my opinion
here is self-indulgent at best.

> I was thinking we may want to consider alternating between Netaxs and
> CIGNA each month (one on even months, one on odd months) -- to make
> everybody happy.

Or to give everyone something to complain about. ;-)

But really, alternating, for a while at least, would give us a feel of
the pros and cons better.

--
 Jeff Abrahamson
 610/270-4845