Pete Foley on Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:05:53 -0500 (EST)

Re: [PLUG] Fwd: Free Linux & Open Source Magazine for Philadelphia LUG!

I think that it is a good idea.  I have been reading the mag since
it came out (about 3-4 months ago I think) and I have to drop 5$ a
month at Barnes and Noble for it.  Getting it for free would be
very cool.  It is a decent publication.  Mainly product reviews and
stories of companies choosing Linux over NT.

-Pete

Thus spake Darxus@chaosreigns.com on Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 02:16:26PM -0500: