Steve Davila on Sun, 5 Nov 2000 04:26:25 -0500 (EST)

RE: [PLUG] please vote (OT)

</lurk>
Please vote... Because if we show that people in our age groups vote,
politicians are more likely to take our wants and needs more seriously.  If
the stats after the lection show a 20% particpation in 18-45 voters, and the
18-45 group ounly makes up 10% of the votes, why should they cater to those
in that group?

If you want someone to think about what someone in our age might want.
Vote.  Vote for your local stuff and abstain from the national vote if
that's what you'd like, but please vote.

-Steve

<lurk>