M. Simons on Tue, 7 Nov 2000 16:23:43 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Please Vote: Registered?

Greetings,

   Well, not to start up the political debate again (please dont)..

But Darxus passed on a telephone number for the voter commission or
somethign in the 717 area code, well I called them and they told me to
call the people in my county... (philadelphia) ... I figured this
information might be of use to you incase you're still wondering if you're
registered to vote or not.. the number to call for Philadelphia is
215-686-1500 or 215-686-1505  -- it was a little bit busy but I got
through after just a few redials.  You have until, what? 8 pm? to vote..

And if you need a ride to the polls, from a flyer on my door: 215-717-1490

ObLinux/OpenSource Tidbit: Nader actually spoke to the OS community (I
dont remember if it was at The Bazaar conference 1999 in NYC or LWEC
in NYC) although he was boring as crap.. either that or I was really
tired. 8)