Kevin Falcone on Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:12:25 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Re: Perl interpreter hangs

  en> Recently I started my Perl interpreter only to find it just
  en> hangs there and no prompt appears.  It has been working fine for
  en> two years and all of a sudden this happens.

Um, what do you mean by "just hangs"

If you just type perl at a command prompt it will sit there waiting
for input in the form of a perl program.

Try something like perl -v or perl -le 'print "Hello"' to see if it is
working at all.

-kevin

--
"Never go in against a sicilian when death is on the line"
    -- Vizzini in "The Princess Bride"