Kevin Falcone on Sun, 19 Nov 2000 23:36:24 -0500 (EST)

[PLUG] Re: dynamic file (script output)

  Md> and yes, while the loop would only repeat after a read to the
  Md> pipe, the output from the pipe was a little weird. so while
  Md> running the while loop in one window, here's what i did in the
  Md> other:

that is weird.  I don't see that here, and I ran it a few times.

  Md> --
  Md> [11 lines of signature]

and since this is to generate signatures, perhaps you could use a
valid one?

note that the -- is actually "-- " not just "--" and you should have 4
lines of signature content, 5 at the most.

--
There's no justice like angry mob justice.
    --Rev. Timothy Lovejoy, Simpsons