Walt Mankowski on Sat, 9 Dec 2000 23:47:51 -0500

[PLUG] fwd: phl.pm Dinner Meeting, Monday December 11th, 2000

At Wednesday night's meeting I mentioned that the Philadelphia Perl
Mongers (phl.pm) would be having our monthly dinner meeting this
coming Monday.  Here's some more information.

Please email either myself or Robert if you're planning to go so we
can be sure to reserve enough space.

Walt

----- Forwarded message from Robert Spier <rspier@speed.seas.upenn.edu> -----

Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 22:30:55 -0500
From: rspier@speed.seas.upenn.edu (Robert Spier)
To: phl@lists.pm.org
Subject: REMINDER: Dinner Meeting, Monday December 11th, 2000

[ Here's a reminder about Monday's meeting.  Originally sent out 1.5
  weeks ago.]

The Philadelphia Perl Mongers

December "Food" Meeting
December 11th, 2000
7pm

Sang Kee Peking Duck House
http://www.sangkee.com/
238 N 9th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tab=B2C&tuid=12892614&city=Philadelphia&state=PA&zip=19103&country=us&slt=39.953098&sln=-75.173897&cs=5

It's a short walk north of the Market Street Station (so people in the
suburbs can take the train).  The restaurant is just south of Vine.

The restaurant is well liked, as a quick google search proves.
http://www.pond.com/~jefft/sangkee.html

                                  _.._
                                 /   a\__,
                                 \  -.___/