Joseph B. Welsh on Tue, 12 Dec 2000 12:07:45 -0500

[PLUG] USB sony spressa CDR

After reading the USB thread recently I decided to see if I could get
my cdr USB burner to work with my notebook

I first went to www.linux-usb.org and found my device was supported

So I went and got 2.2.18 complied and  got everything that works normally
with my compaq armada to work (sound, pcmcia)

I get all kinds of info in the message log about finding the usb system and
usb mass storages systems seems to load ok but I can't figure how to access
the cd

Anybody know how this is done?

Joseph B. Welsh                          -  JWelsh@ConsecoDirect.com
Unix/NT/Network Administration     - 215 928 8466
Conseco Direct Life Insurance
399 Market Steet / 4th Floor
Philadelphia, Pa 19106