Michael Leone on Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:07:48 -0500

Re: [PLUG] plug meetings.

----- Original Message -----
From: <Darxus@ChaosReigns.com>
To: <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: [PLUG] plug meetings.

> On 12/12, Trevor J Martin wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> >   I've been pretty idle on the plug list and have never attended a
meeting.
> > Anyhow, I'm moving into center city philadelphia this month and will
more
> > than likely be able to make the meetings. So my questions are :
> >   1) when is the next meeting ?
> >   2) where will it be held ?
> >   3) whats with this PGP key exchange thing?
> >   4) will the presidential election be over by then ?
>
> See, this is why I feel like nobody ever looks at the website.

I'm thinking that - especially based on the last question - that this was a
"Let's tweak Darxus's nose, in light of his last posting".

Just in case it's not - we meet in the Convention Center @ 12th & Arch on
the 1st Wed of every month; the next meeting is about installing Linux on a
PowerPC machine; and the PGP keyring is something Darxus uses in place of a
social life.

<VBG>