Darxus on Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:17:40 -0500

Re: [PLUG] resources on our website - www.PhillyLinux.org

On 12/12, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> Geez. Just make everything a cgi, each cgi just dumps out a header
> line and an otherwise static page. Then dump some log info to a file
> that you do have access to. Illustrated in sh, though perl would give
> you access to CGI.pm for better logging.

I care more about how horribly ineligant that would be than about getting
web logs.  Plus I don't have cgi access (although yes, I could do it in
php).  Plus http://www.phillylinux.org/stats/, which I was just informed
of, gives me sufficiently satisfying info.

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com