Rupert Heesom on Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:37:52 -0500

[PLUG] Re: PLUG digest, Vol 1 #752 - 10 msgs

>   RH> Basically, I think PLUG needs more visibility for your website
>   RH> on the search engines so that folks like myself CAN FIND IT!!!
>
> <http://www.google.com/search?q=philadelphia+linux+user+group>
>
> first match
>
> -kevin

That's ONE search engine.  BTW, I never to Google, I use either Altavista or
Yahoo, I guess because that's the way I started using the internet.

PLUG needs to be registered on several search engines, especially the "better
known ones".

My 2 cents..

regs
rupert