qumak on Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:27:44 -0500

[PLUG] Linux - Health and Science Center, Inc.

I had this sent to me (I am the founder of the indefinately postponed south
jersey linux user group, btw - if anyone is interested in that, give a holler
;) ) --- anyone need a job/got the skills?

--qumak(james)

----------  Message transmis  ----------
Subject: Linux - Health and Science Center, Inc.
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:05:37 -0500
From: "Pat Wakefield" <pwakefield@hscx.com>
To: <qumak@post.com>

Hi:

I was scanning the User Group sites for Linux and came across your contact
 info.  Let me introduce myself to you.

I am a Systems Recruiter for the Health and Science Center, Inc.  I am
 currently searching for an individual who is well-versed in Linux, Unix,
 Networking experience with 8-16 bit microprocessors and Assembly background.
  The position is located in Delaware County, PA.  Salary is negotiable.
 Good company and good benefits.

I would be most appreciative of any help you could provide.

Thank you.

Pat Wakefield
Systems Recruiter
Health and Science Center, Inc.
209 Hunter St., Suite 202
P.O. Box 213
Lima, PA   19037

Tel.#  610-891-0714, x3007

e-mail: pwakefield@hscx.com

Hi:

I was scanning the User Group sites for Linux and came across your contact info.  Let me introduce myself to you.

I am a Systems Recruiter for the Health and Science Center, Inc.  I am currently searching for an individual who is well-versed in Linux, Unix, Networking experience with 8-16 bit microprocessors and Assembly background.  The position is located in Delaware County, PA.  Salary is negotiable.  Good company and good benefits.

I would be most appreciative of any help you could provide.

Thank you.

Pat Wakefield
Systems Recruiter
Health and Science Center, Inc.
209 Hunter St., Suite 202
P.O. Box 213
Lima, PA   19037

Tel.#  610-891-0714, x3007

Title: Health & Science Center, Inc.

Welcome to the Health and Science Center.
Executive Search Firm

The Health & Science Center was established in 1969 to provide executive search and recruiting services for health care institutions throughout the United States. Our clients include:

HMOs Hospitals
Long Term Care Facilities Retirement Communities
Financial Consulting Firms Rehab services
Ambulatory Care Centers Pharmaceutical Companies
Health Systems Home Health Services
Health Care Information Systems Group Practices

To enter please select one of the following pages:

[frames]

[no frames]

This page written and maintained by Lote ©