Beldon on Thu, 14 Dec 2000 19:27:59 -0500

[PLUG] Fwd: Partitioning? Don't go overboard

This message was sent to me from Tech Republic's Linux tip of the day.

Also, you may want to sign up for the website and/or the e-mail tip of the
day..  It's free and has some good info.

- - CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
 immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
 transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
 intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
 intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if
 you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.