Bill Jonas on Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:38:04 -0500

Window managers (was: Re: [PLUG] Re: PLUG digest, Vol 1 #752 - 10 msgs)

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 09:33:40PM +0500, Rupert Heesom wrote:
> Tell me about why you're using Windowmaker / vtwm?   I haven't used them,
> But they might be worth a try if they're more stable.   I think I'll
> also try KDE.

Konqueror is purty, and it handles (most) Netscape plugins very well.  I've
heard someone else make the statement that it's everything Mozilla should
have been.

KDE2 is quite nice, with some neat eye candy, but it's significantly more
resource-intensive than KDE1.  If you've never used KDE before, give it a
try.

--
Bill Jonas                | "If you haven't gotten where you're going,
bill@billjonas.com        |  you aren't there yet." --George Carlin