gabriel rosenkoetter on Tue, 9 Jan 2001 11:47:27 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Oddness with gdm (graphical login)

On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 09:14:19AM -0500, Aaron E. Ross wrote:
>  Well.. since you got an answer i want one too. I can't get ctrl and caps lock
>  to remap when i login. I've tried a number of methods, but I always have to
>  run xmodmap after everything is up.
>
>  So.. what is the best way to remap keys?

I don't use none of them fancy Gnome or whatever doohickies, but
I've never had any trouble just running xmodmap out of my .xsession.

Gnome has at least a similar file, doesn't it?

       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net