Aaron E. Ross on Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:17:24 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Oddness with gdm (graphical login)

> Michael Leone wrote:
>
> > OK. So I'm trying out Mandrake 7.2 - quite a nice distribution. But I'm
> > having a bit of a login problem, and having difficulty finding out the
> > reasons (and answers).

 Well.. since you got an answer i want one too. I can't get ctrl and caps lock
 to remap when i login. I've tried a number of methods, but I always have to
 run xmodmap after everything is up.

 So.. what is the best way to remap keys?

 Aaron