Greg Lopp on Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:57:26 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Steven Levy - Crypto: How the Code Rebels Beat the Government

On Sun, Jan 14, 2001 at 08:54:48AM -0800, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
> I talked with Steve last night at a party out here in the valley (I'm
> slumming in the warm sun for a few weeks ;) and he wanted me to pass
> along that CSPAN will be filming this, so the more people the better!!

...meaning that it will show up on "Book TV" sometime?

For those non-TV addicts, CSPAN-2 turns off congress saturday mornings
and airs 48 hours of book signings, Q&As, author interviews, etc.  A
good idea that suffers from the great breadth of subjects they try to
cover and the fact that they don't schedule anything more than three
days in advance.