plug-announce-admin on Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:37:27 -0500

[PLUG] [PLUG-Announce]Installing Samba on a Debian GNU/Linux system with ReiserFS

                The Philadelphia Area Debian Society (PADS)
                     (http://www.CJFearnley.com/pads/)

                                 Presents

        Installing Samba on a Debian GNU/Linux system with ReiserFS

   When:
          Wednesday 17 January 2000, 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM

   Presenter:
          Chris Fearnley, Chief Technology Officer, LinuxForce Inc.

   Where:
          User Friendly Consulting
          1420 Walnut Street (suite #816)
          Philadelphia, PA

   Abstract

   We will install Samba and Debian GNU/linux on a system with ReiserFS for
   User Friendly Consulting to express our gratitude for their gracious
   donation of space for our meeting this month.

   Social Dinner

   Attendees are invited to gather for dinner prior to the meeting at 6:30
   PM at Bertucci's on Locust, between 15th & 16th (1515 Locust Street).

   Keysigning

   A key signing is being planned for this meeting.  See the web page for
   information on what to bring!

--
Christopher J. Fearnley     |   LinuxForce Inc.
cjf@LinuxForce.net          |   Chief Technology Officer