Jon Nelson on Wed, 24 Jan 2001 12:07:24 -0500

[PLUG] Need a volunteer?

For those of you who don't know, I am with the Pa. State Police's Computer Crimes Unit. I have been tasked to be the "Linux Guru" for the state of PA (for which I have a long way to go). The state will be sending me to all the training that Red Hat offers and hope to get RHCE (good for court purposes). I would like to get some real world experience as well, hence the volunteering. I would prefer to work in a university Linux/UNIX lab in Delco/Philly if possible and hope to find someone willing to be a mentor. If anyone is interested or has any questions please contact me.

Thanks,

Jon

Trooper Jon S. NELSON
Pennsylvania State Police