one bad brain on Thu, 25 Jan 2001 12:17:16 -0500

[PLUG] hardware help

Hello all,
	I am in a serious bind.  My workstation died on me last weekend.  Either the processor or motherboard is toast.  I should also get a new case with adequate cooling.  I have an Athlon slot A 800mhz (pre thunderbird) setup.  I am having trouble finding shops that will carry this equipment, have it in stock now, and let me test the setup to make sure it works.   I have warranties and I will be returning the equipment but right now I need something that works.  I am willing to drive almost anywhere to get this taken care of, preferably today or tomorrow.  Thanks for any suggestions.