Jeff Abrahamson on Wed, 7 Feb 2001 11:40:14 -0500

[PLUG] How do *you* use gpg?

I want to use gpg more. And I want it to be easy.

Mutt seems to make it easy for me, if only I have the patience to
write a whole lot of send hooks to tell it when to encrypt things. ;-)

But I'm less clear on ordinary files. For example, emacs has nothing
to say to M-x apropos pgp or gpg. That would have solved all text
files. For other apps it's even less clear what to do.

So, I'm curious, how do *you* use gpg/pgp in your daily work?

--
 Jeff