Kevin Falcone on Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:50:15 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Re: Help

  CR> I've setup Kppp to connect and I get a connection <and it holds
  CR> the connection> BUT, I can not surf.  When I bring up Netscape
  CR> it says can not find "http://www.ccil.org";.

Most likely, your DNS is broken (you either don't have DNS servers
defined or are trying to use AT&T's servers).  Try typing
207.44.32.253 into your browser, which should allow you to visit the
plug homepage.  If this works, find out what the ccil nameserver IP
addresses are and add them to /etc/resolv.conf

-kevin

--
"The one good thing about repeating mistakes is you know when to cringe."