Eric Allan Lucas on Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:40:18 -0400

[PLUG] Odd mouse problem - resolved

Thanks for your suggestions!  I took out all the fancy stuff
in the XF86Config that allowed the "Intellimouse" to work
and went to a fallback PS/2 setup.

Works like a charm and rock solid.

It's a shame in a way... I really like the Intellimouse -
It fits my hand better than most, has not 3, not 4, but 5
buttons as well as a scroll wheel and (most importantly)
uses light instead of a dirt grubbing mouse ball.

Sigh.  Just glad it was not the (nearly) new motherboard!

Thanks again.

--
#   Eric Allan Lucas
# "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth