beldon on Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:00:17 -0400

Re: [PLUG] I have an idea

Actually, this sounds like a fantastic idea!

I've forwarded this to myself at work and I'll run it by some network people.  Since I'm a DBA, I see where this could also solve the problem of database access control as well.

I'll let you know.  Is it okay to contact you at your personal e-mail address for things which are better discussed off-line?