Bill Jonas on Tue, 24 Apr 2001 12:30:00 -0400

Re: [PLUG] register .k12.pa.us?

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 12:18:00PM -0400, Jeff Dean wrote:
> Yes, we already have a .org, but it's owned by a management company.  How
> does one go about getting into k12.pa.us?

Well, I couldn't find anything on the domain's web site (either by looking
or by searching the site with Google), but:

bj@neo:~$ host -t soa k12.pa.us. |head -1
k12.pa.us start of authority    dns1.psc.edu pscnet-admin.psc.edu(

Unless someone knows of a better way, I'd suggest asking
<pscnet-admin@psc.edu> about the procedure.

"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others,  we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and
this we should do freely and generously."          -- Benjamin Franklin