Leonard Rosenthol on Tue, 24 Apr 2001 17:43:14 -0400

[PLUG] A competitor to VMWare!

Although the product assumes a host OS of Windows, on top of which you can then run Linux - I thought I'd share this info since the author(s) of the product are friends of mine and would appreciate any/all feedback!

Leonard ______________________
I wanted to let xxxx know that Connectix has released a "Technology
Preview" version of "Virtual PC for Windows" (preview.connectix.com). It's a
free download, so if you think it might be useful, you have nothing to lose.

It runs on Windows 2000, NT or ME and allows you to run multiple OSes on a
single PC. It's useful for development because it allows you to test your
code on multiple versions of Windows or Linux without rebooting. There are
many other uses for it, but I won't mention them here (I just write the code
- I don't market it!).

I just wanted to mention it because some of you may find it useful, and
Connectix will only be giving it away for a short time.