Gleeson, Francis (HT-EX) on Tue, 1 May 2001 17:43:45 -0400

RE: [PLUG] psgml emacs/xemacs configuration

Title: RE: [PLUG] psgml emacs/xemacs configuration

Unfortunately I am using the prebuilt Win2K binary Xemacs
version 21.2( built Aug 1998) at work. I think it is not
the same as building from tarball. Some packages known not
to work properly on Win32 may have been removed etc.

Also I have heavily customized my .emacs file already so
I really doubt that the default html mode is the same
on my xemacs as it is on yours.

But you said you have smart indenting on, so which html mode
are you are using? I would forget about psgml if I had a mode
that did indenting as you described. Are there any global
or buffer-local variables that enable html mode indenting?