MaD dUCK on Thu, 10 May 2001 13:29:36 -0400

Re: [PLUG] sshd_exchange_identification problem

also sprach Michael C. Toren (on Thu, 10 May 2001 12:57:23PM -0400):
> Speaking of which, would it be possible to cut down on the number
> of cross-posts to debian-user?  Most of the people on the plug list
> never see responses from there, anyway, which results in a broken
> thread from our perspective.

i will take this into consideration. usually though, if i get helpful
stuff from debian-user, i post it to plug for precisely that reason.
nevertheless, i acknowledge that i shouldn't cross-post all the time
and i apologize. i am just eager to have problems solved and the more
people read my problem, the faster i'll get help...

be nice to your kids. they'll choose your nursing home.