Fred K Ollinger on Thu, 24 May 2001 14:12:14 -0400

Re: [PLUG] RedHat 7.1 glibc2.1 Backward compat - revisited

	So finally, does this mean that if I recompile a kernel from
sources w/ broken compiler and then install this, I can cleanly compile
kernel?  I'm running rh right now and I all ready used broken compiler to
compile all my homebrew sw.  If I change compiler do I need to do this
again.  I'm getting a headache all ready.

Fred