Darxus on Fri, 1 Jun 2001 11:48:01 -0400

Re: [PLUG] This isn't a new thread

On 06/01, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
>   (Do you know how annoying it is to look, for example, for a social
>   note from last week only to find, in the end, that it has sorted 2000
>   messages further back because it was "a new message" that was created
>   by replying to an old one from a couple months ago and changing the
>   subject.)

Man muttrc, read up on this line, then add it to your ~/.muttrc:

set sort_aux=last-mailbox-order

- it will cause threads to be sorted by the last message in them.  Which..
fixes that particular problem.  I think it should be the default.