Darxus on Sat, 2 Jun 2001 12:30:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] big complications with this months meeting

On 06/02, Michael Leone wrote:
> On 01 Jun 2001 14:32:47 -0400, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> > I was just informed that both our hosts at cigna will be out of town on
> > June 6th, and the week after.  This means we won't be meeting there either
> > of those weeks, as planned.
>
> Did you mean they're out of town this month and next, for both the June
> and July meetings?

I meant what I said.  They will be out the week of June 6th, and the week
after that - June 13th.  So postponing 1 week wouldn't work.

> > I believe the Netaxs address we might be able to meet at is:
> >
> >  555 E. North Lane
> >  Conshohocken, PA 19428
>
> If we do meet there, if someone can post directions, both from the train
> station - I know this is only a couple blocks from one of the stations,
> but don't know extactly where, and driving directions, that would be
> good. Both here, and at the web page.

You can get driving directions by plugging your address, and the Netaxs
address into www.mapblast.com (I find it works better than
www.mapquest.com).

I know walking directions from the trainstation to Netaxs were written up
once, but I have yet to find them.

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com