Michael C. Toren on Sat, 2 Jun 2001 12:36:42 -0400

Re: [PLUG] big complications with this months meeting

> > If we do meet there, if someone can post directions, both from the train
> > station - I know this is only a couple blocks from one of the stations,
> > but don't know extactly where, and driving directions, that would be
> > good. Both here, and at the web page.
>
> You can get driving directions by plugging your address, and the Netaxs
> address into www.mapblast.com (I find it works better than
> www.mapquest.com).
>
> I know walking directions from the trainstation to Netaxs were written up
> once, but I have yet to find them.

I'll write something up once I figure out which of the many entrances
at Lee Park it would be easiest to reach the auditorium from, and after
I speak with the security guards about arranging after-hours access for
PLUG members.

-mct