gabriel rosenkoetter on Tue, 5 Jun 2001 02:50:14 -0400

Re: [PLUG] ELF Init section

On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 01:27:04AM -0400, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> POSIX says du -k gives 1 kilobyte blocks.

Ahem, which clearly makes no sense if what we're interested in is
bytes, of course. Must have been off my rocker, qumak, sorry.

:^>

> Further, find me a file system that uses a block size other than
> 512 bytes in wide use on any modern, Unix-like operating system.

I stand by that, though it's obviously completely unrelated. ;^>

       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net