multiple seriousity on Wed, 6 Jun 2001 12:00:07 -0400

[PLUG] list problems? and carpool/public transit to netaxs

Anybody else having list problems? (well okay, if you are, you arn't
seeing this... I'm not seeing it either...) I havent seen anything since
before my post (I never got it back which led me to believe..) and
obviously from the archive... there has been a bunch which isn't getting
through...

Anyways... as far as public transit to netaxs... you dont
understand... getting the r6 would require me to go downtown to get
it... I'm in NE Philly that means either bus-->el-->train or
bus-->train-->train or car-->train-->train... or bus-->subway-->train..
and then back again for the return trip, late at night.  Given, I live on
a few more bus routes then I used to... but theres' no real point.. it
would take me *significantly* longer time to get there, and the cost of it
is probably the same as the gas cost, if not more.

So, I expand my offer... while I'd much rather ride in someone elses'
vehicle... if a couple of people want to... I might possibly decide to
drive myself... and would be interested in passengers... I've got a
station wagon... so... except for the fact I need to clean it out... I can
actually fit a numbr of people...

as I'm expecting the list problems to continue... email me directly if
you're interested.

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
http://www.slackware.com/~msimons to be constantly created again a home!