Michael C. Toren on Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:17:17 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Re: [PLUG-Announce]Today's PLUG meeting

> >   Take 76 West away from the city to exit number 29, Conshohocken.  After
> >   merging, stay in the right hand lane if possible.  Turn right at the
> >   eighth light onto North Lane.
>
> So the real question: does anybody want to carpool? Good idea especially
> considering the price of gas, not to mention travelling this route during
> rush hour times... (also, any clue how long this commute is? from the
> general philadelphia -- either coming from center city or via 1 to 76 to
> final destination? I've driven it, but it's been a while..)

If you're coming from the City Line Avenue exit of 76, it's just a few
exits down, after the Conshohocken Curve.  I would say somewhere between
twenty minutes to a half hour, but it's been a while since I've driven to
the city.

> > Food: Will not be provided.
>
> Is it okay to bring food in? It might be a good idea/nice to arrange for
> something, if a/the group wants to go in on something... maybe have local
> takeout/delivery menus handy?

We're still working this out, but it looks like there's a very good
possibility we'll have pizza and soda from Franzone's.  Details to
follow...

-mct