Chris Fearnley on Wed, 6 Jun 2001 15:50:06 -0400

[PLUG] Car Pool to tonight's meeting

On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 10:36:56PM -0700, multiple seriousity wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Jun 2001 plug-announce-admin@lists.phillylinux.org wrote:
>
> So the real question: does anybody want to carpool? Good idea especially
> considering the price of gas, not to mention travelling this route during
> rush hour times... (also, any clue how long this commute is? from the
> general philadelphia -- either coming from center city or via 1 to 76 to
> final destination? I've driven it, but it's been a while..)
>
> Also, if people want to carpool... I would especially like a ride from NE
> Philly... I'm not too far from 73 (cottman) & 1(roosevelt blvd)  I haave
> my car but I've been driving a lot lately.. and the way I'm feeling... I
> think I dont want to drive.

I'm willing to car pool.  I can seat 3-5 depending on weather someone
bright enough to unjam the rear seating comes.

I will be driving from 69th Street.  Leaving 6:15 or so.

Call me if you want to join the car pool:  610-734-1900.

--
Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Linux/Internet Consulting
cjf@netaxs.com                   |  Design Science Revolutionary