Chuck Peters on Thu, 14 Jun 2001 20:20:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Help! Mailing List Server Needed!

I just setup mailman for virtual domains and was going to suggest that the
Exton PC Council use it to distribute their newsletter (called
Batchfile).  This could save them a significant amount of money as they
distribute the newsletters via snail mail.  They currently produce the
newsletter with MS Publisher and put PDF files online.  Does anyone have
any suggestions for open source software that help produce the newsletters
and distribute them online?

Thanks,
Chuck