Michael C. Toren on Mon, 25 Jun 2001 13:37:57 -0400

Re: [PLUG] need more meeting location options

> While I think the meeting at netaxs went very well, and it would not
> hurt to meet there some, and they are willing to continue hosting,
> I have two concerns about this:
>
> * There are significant potential scheduling conflicts for use of the room,
>   which means sometimes we can't get it, especially at the last minute.

The way it works is Netaxs calls Preferred Realestate to say we'd like to
rent out the auditorium for the night, and give the day and time.  If no one
else has it, we get it.  I'm told by their secretary that there's one other
company in Lee Park that occasionally rents it out during the evenings.

> Anybody remember the seating capacity of that pizza place, or its location,
> just incase ?  It wasn't great, but it'd be better than having to skip a
> meeting.

I believe it was Towne Pizza, at 19th and Pine.

-mct