Michael Leone on Mon, 25 Jun 2001 13:40:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] need more meeting location options

> Beldon:  We are still planning to hold the next meeting (7/11) at cigna,
> right ?  How much longer ?

Are we? Last I heard, you said that the Cigna contact was going to be on
vacation during the July meeting, so that we were going to be at NetAxs
again.

> Anybody remember the seating capacity of that pizza place, or its
location,
> just incase ?  It wasn't great, but it'd be better than having to skip a
> meeting.

The location is 20th & Pine, but I really doubt it will hold 40. And if it
does, it's gonna hafta be air conditioned, or we're all gonna look like the
pizzas by meetings end. :-)